Here at Nabarro McAllister we understand it’s not cheap when it comes to buying a property. Its possibly the most expensive purchase you’ll ever make. This is why we recommend looking into using our surveyors Leeds team. They’ll be able to give you an experts opinion of the condition of your property and create a report that’ll include all the relevant information. You’ll benefit from using our surveyors Leeds team whether your planning to buy or sell a property as it’s always a good idea to get an experts opinion on a property that you wish to own.
What Benefits Will You Gain From Using Our Surveyors Leeds Team?
One of the first things you look at when searching for a property is the price. When you find a property in your price range you probably don’t want to have to spend on any unexpected costs. On average new buyers spend an extra £5,750 due to repairs. With all this in mind, if you’re considering to buy a property, you might want to contact our surveyors Leeds team today.
We think it’s important to get a home survey, so you can confidently buy a property knowing everything about it. It could also save you a lot of money in the long run.
Sometimes, people think they’ll get the same insights from a property valuation as they will get from a property survey but this isn’t right. A property valuation benefits the lender rather than the buyer whereas a property survey will give you confidence in the property which is obviously a benefit for you. Our surveyors Leeds team will help to highlight any potential problems that are wrong with the property, so you can have peace of mind in your property.
Which Is The Right Survey For You?
Your home type determines the type of home survey that you should get. So, which is the right survey for you? We have underlined all the reports to consider so you can choose the one that best suites you!
The Homebuyer Report
The Homebuyer Report provides you with a lot of necessary information about a property. This includes:
- Any major problems with your property
- A valuation and an insurance reinstatement value.
- The Surveyor is non-invasive. Meaning that they won’t be looking behind furniture or pulling up floor boards so the report that gets drawn up is limited.
Recently there was a new level of survey introduced called a “Homebuyer Report without a valuation”. It is still under development, but it includes everything that the Homebuyer Report just without the valuation.
The Building Survey might be expensive but is defiantly worth it!
- Depending on the size of the property, the price range is £500-£2000.
- The building Survey comes with a detailed report that will underline all the important information.
- Old, listed, thatched or unusually constructed buildings can cause the Building Survey to be highly priced.
- It’s wise to have a Building Survey if you are considering doing some serious building work.
- The Surveyors will be very detailed by looking at everything in the property from behind the sofa to down in the basement.
- There is also advice such as timing and cost of any potential repairs included within the report. It will also pint out what could happen if you didn’t fix the repairs.